Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using this site in any manner.
- Our relationship with the retainers of our products is an affiliate relationship only.
- We do not sell the products listed on this site directly, either on this website or via any other channel.
- When you make a purchase from a link on this website, we are compensated with a payment from the affiliate program that manages the relationship between us and the retailer.
- We do not provide customer support or service for the products listed on this website.
- The information on this website is provided as-is, with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied.
- We are not responsible for any statements made by the manufacturers or retailers of the products
- All other conditions provided by the retailers remain intact and are not altered by this set of Terms and Conditions
NextBigIdeala may provide links to external websites and resources. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not endorse or recommend these links, nor are we responsible for the content provided by external websites. You cannot make any claim against NextBigIdeala (or its subsidiaries, affiliates, Partners or service providers, or each of their respective directors, officers, agents, and employees) arising out of your use of external websites or resources.
Ownership and Copyright
All of the material on our website is the property of NextBigIdeala and other parties. This includes but is not limited to text, images, logos, and service marks. Your use of the website does not transfer any ownership or other rights to the content. You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, or create derivative works using any of the Content for commercial or public purposes.
You agree to indemnify and hold NextBigIdeala, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, and service providers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Service or the content therein, (ii) the violation of this Agreement by you, or (iii) the infringement by you, or other user of the Service using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Even though prohibited, users may provide information that is offensive, false, harmful, or deceptive. Travel Guideline and its service providers assume no responsibility whatsoever for such content or actions.